Grunwald company jointly with Langendorf company manufactures and installs tipping bodies of half-round shape on truck chassis. Bodies of our manufacturing are suitable for installation on any truck chassis of the European production with a number of axles from 3 to 5. Frame reinforcement is manufactured individually depending on chassis type and model. frame reinforcement geometry and material vary depending on chassis model and type. Grunwald plant apply the same material as for the chassis frame. It ensures well-coordinated function of the truck frame and frame reinforcement. For this purpose steel is exported from Europe, while it is not available in Russia. It makes the price higher, but use of other cheaper steel grades will deteriorate durability of frame reinforcement and of the whole truck. Application of European technologies and materials ensures high reliability of the body and lower operating costs, and the production in the territory of Russia allows to achieve relatively lower price. Body is mounted on chassis in Kaliningrad and Moscow regions.
Main features of tipping body Grunwald system Langendorf:
- Consists of three parts welded overlapped.
- It has Half-Pipe shape and is made of HARDOX steel.
- Underbody thickness is 6 mm, sides thickness is 5 mm.
- Possible body height is 1350, 1500, 1650 mm.
- Front wall is 1700 mm high with protective visor.
- Roll-up tilt.
- Reinforced design.
- It is possible to equip the tailgate with hydraulics.
- Body heating.