Open sided semitrailer
Open sided semitrailer is a semitrailer without tilt superstructure, but with boards from aluminium profile. Semitrailers of this type are designed for transportation of various cargoes, including cargoes for construction purposes and the metal products that do not require protection from the weather. Such semitrailers are produced by the Grunwald plant since 2007.
|Vehicle category||O4 standart|
|Axle load||27 000 kg|
|Fifth wheel load||11 000 kg|
|Fifth wheel height||1150 mm|
|Permissible gross weight||38 000 kg|
|Tare weight||7100 kg|
|Payload||30 900 kg|
|Loading lenght||13 620 mm|
|Loading width||2480 mm|
| Frontwall height
|Platform height||1305 mm|
|Total length||13827 mm|
|Total width||2550 mm|
- designed jointly with German technicians
- reinforced frame design
- side members made of Swedish high-alloy steel are welded from both sides and keep elasticity at low temperatures
- we install the superstructure SUER
- aluminium sides and front portal
- floor made of plywood
- welding is fulfilled only by Swedish and Finnish equipment in the argon atmosphere that makes the welded joint to be resistant to low temperatures
PAINTWORK FOR ROUGH CONDITIONS
The quality of the painting of Grunwald semitrailers meets the requirements of the ISO standard for severe climatic conditions. The key to long-term protection against corrosion – thorough preparation of surfaces before painting. Therefore, all steel parts are shot blasted twice. In the first stage, the metal undergoes a rough purification, the second stage blasting before painting is already fully assembled metal construction.
Painting is made by modern technology paints based on epoxy and polyurethane basis. All used materials are manufactured in Europe and of high quality that allows to use semitriler in harsh conditions. Quality control service controls all technological stages of the process.
Welded frame of longitudinal side members and cross members, the frame height at the front with a flooring is 155 mm. The outer frame profile is intended for tilt fastening and has the brackets for cargo fastening and fixing. Aluminium drop sides 600 mm high or without sides. Rear safety bar according to UNECE Regulation No.58.01, two side underrun guards according to UNECE Regulation No. 58.01, two side underrun guards according to UNECE Regulation No.73.00. Mechanical two-speed landing gear.
BPW pneumatic suspension with ability of platform raising and lowering, axles of BPW company of Heavy Duty version, special reinforced design of axles, springs, shock-absorbers and air bellows for Russian road conditions, the second axle is equipped by EBS sensors (ABS). Installation of the first axle lifting device is possible.
WHEELS AND TIRES
7 wheels (including spare one) with wheel disks 22,5х11,75
STANDARD specification – tires 385/65R22,5
Pneumatic, dual-line with BPW or WABCO pneumatic valves, brakes of drum or disk type, EBS, ABS – antilock brake system, diaphragm brake chambers, semi-automatic spring-actuated parking brake system for the brakes of the second and third axles, combined release valve. Without connecting cables with the tractor.
Two-wire system, 24 V operating voltage, explosion-proof design, rear five-chamber lights with integrated trigonal reflector, 2 licence plate lights, 10 side position lights, 2 front position lights. Without connecting cables with the tractor.
- 2 wheel chocks with holders;
- 2 rear rubber bump stops;
- 2 front and 2 rear half mudguards;
- cradle for two spare wheels, holder for one spare wheel;
- tool box with a lock.
- Fifth wheel height until 1250 mm, 1350, 1400 and 1500 mm;
- Aluminium boards 600 mm or 800 mm height;
- Front portal with bigger height;
- The holes for conic bundles and the conic set (8 PCs);
- Front/back lifting axle. In some cases it can allow to reduce wear of the rubber;
- Axle load capacity of 3x12 tons. Allow to increase the load capacity of the semitrailer to 44 tons;
- Information block SMARTBOARD. The unit allows quickly get information about the load on the axis, the mileage of the trailer and the condition of the brake system;
- Installation of pallet box of different dimensions;
- Tires Michelin XTE3 on disks H. Lemmertz.
All mounted components - axles, pneumatic system, electrical, supports and fittings are purchased directly from leading European manufacturers. This approach provides reliable operation and easy maintenance of equipment due to a larger amount service stations and the availability of spare parts.
Grunwald semitrailers are certified by the State Standard of the Russian Federation in accordance with the latest UNECE Regulations.
Warranty period for semitrailer Grunwald is 12 months from the date of sale. The warranty for the machine axis as standard equipment - 3 years with unlimited mileage.