Open sided semitrailer Nord-Allroad
Open sided semitrailer NORD is a trailer specially adapted for operation in the northern regions with harsh climatic and road conditions. High reliability and functional versatility of this semitrailer allow to use it for the transportation of commercial and construction goods, standard containers, oversized cargo, industrial pipes, etc.
|Vehicle category||O4 standart|
|Permissible gross weight||42 000 kg|
|Axle load||27 000 kg|
|Fifth wheel load||15 000 kg|
|Fifth wheel height||1 350 mm|
|Payload||33 450 kg|
|Tare weight||8 550 kg|
|Total length||13 980 mm|
|Total width||2 550 mm|
|Frontwall height||1 505 mm|
|Loading platform height||1 545 mm|
|Loading platform length||13 585 mm|
|Loading platform width||2 480 mm|
Frame of semitrailer is specially adapted for operation in winter trails. It is technical design of Grunwald experts and German designers of one of leading European Bureau. Reinforced frame is made of high-quality low-alloy steel of the Swedish brand OVAKO. At assemblage semitrailer frame is welded on both sides by automatic and semi-automatic welding machines in an argon environment. It allows to combine high strength with elasticity at low temperatures.
PAINTWORK FOR ROUGH CONDITIONS
The quality of the painting of Grunwald semitrailers meets the requirements of the ISO standard for severe climatic conditions. The key to long-term protection against corrosion – thorough preparation of surfaces before painting. Therefore, all steel parts are shot blasted twice. In the first stage, the metal undergoes a rough purification, the second stage blasting before painting is already fully assembled metal construction.
Painting is made by modern technology paints based on epoxy and polyurethane basis. All used materials are manufactured in Europe and of high quality that allows to use semitriler in harsh conditions. Quality control service controls all technological stages of the process.
REINFORCED AXLES AND SUSPENSION
Semitrailer is equipped by BPW Heavy Duty three-axle unit. All axial mechanisms are made in a strengthened version and adapted for operation in difficult road conditions. The warranty for axial mechanisms - 3 years with unlimited mileage.
- The superstructure of the semitrailer is made of steel, including sides with height of 600 mm and front portal.
- System of 10 bunks with drawers and winches for tie straps is included in standart configuation. It allows to carry massive pipes and other oversized cargoes.
- Optionally is available installation of 12 container locks. This greatly extends the field of application of semitrailer and enables the transportation of standard containers dimensions of 20, 30 and 40 feet, or same-time carrying of a pair of 20-foot containers.
- Semitrailer is equipped with a basket for 2 spare wheels, a ladder and a folding step in the tailgate.
- A system of telematics T-Control is set in the configuration with BPW axles. The system is able to track the location of a semitrailer, axle loads, speed, mileage, brake system, the status of the EBS cable.
- Setting the front / rear lift axle;
- Highway tires Michelin X MULTI T (385/65 R 22,5);
- Highway tires Michelin X MULTIWAY HD XZE (385/65 R 22,5);
- Career Michelin XZY 3 445/65 R 14;
- Information block SMARTBOARD;
- Height SSA 1350 mm; 1480 mm;
- Axles BPW Heavy Duty 3x12 tons.
All mounted components - axles, pneumatic system, electrical, supports and fittings are purchased directly from leading European manufacturers. This approach provides reliable operation and easy maintenance of equipment due to a larger amount service stations and the availability of spare parts.
Grunwald semitrailers are certified by the State Standard of the Russian Federation in accordance with the latest UNECE Regulations.
Warranty period for semitrailer Grunwald is 12 months from the date of sale. The warranty for the machine axis as standard equipment - 3 years with unlimited mileage.