Versatile low-bed container carrier
|Vehicle category||O4 standart|
|Container types||1x20 Ft, 2x20 Ft, 1x30 Ft, 1x40 Ft, 1x45 Ft, 1x40 Ft HC|
|Permissible gross weight||38 000 kg|
|Axle load||27 000 kg|
|Fifth wheel load||11 000 kg|
|Fifth wheel height||1 100 mm|
|Payload||32 350 kg|
|Tare weight||5650 kg|
|Total length||12655 mm|
|Total width||2 500 mm|
|Loading height (40 Ft HС/40 Ft)||1 100 mm / 1 220 mm|
|Amount of twist locks||12|
- designed jointly with German technicians
- frame reinforced design, welded from both sides
- side members made of Swedish high-alloy steel
Low-bed container semitrailer is designed for transportation of the following container types:
- 1х20 foot standard container, installed in the middle of the frame, weight not exceeding 30 000 kg;
- 2х20 foot standard containers, total weight not exceeding 32 000 kg;
- 1х30 foot standard container;
- 1х40 foot standard container;
- 1х45 foot standard container;
- 1х40 foot container (high-cube – height is up to 2900 mm), with recess in the bottom according to GOST 18477-79.
- overall length is 12 655 mm
- overall width is 2 500 mm
- height of the fifth wheel coupling is 1 100 mm
- wheel track 2 040 mm
- semitrailer kerb weight is 5 900 kg
- weight of the cargo to be transported not exceeding 32 000 kg
- semitrailer total weight not exceeding 38 000 kg
- semitrailer total weight distribution on axles
- on the fifth wheel not exceeding 11 000 kg
- on semitrailer bogie not exceeding 27 000 kg
Welded frame of longitudinal side members and cross members, six container beams with two container locks on each, two king pin positions, rear safety bar according to UNECE Regulation No.58.01, two side underrun guards according to UNECE Regulation No.73.00, two-speed landing gear of HAAKON, JOST manufacturers.
Pneumatic suspension and axles of BPW manufacturer, special reinforced design of axles, springs, shock-absorbers and air bellows for Russian road conditions, the second axle is equipped with ABS sensors.
WHEELS AND TIRES
7 wheels (including spare one), tires 385/55R22,5 with wheel disks 22,5х11,75.
Pneumatic, dual-line EBS/ABS of Wabco or BPW production. Brakes of drum or disk type. Without connecting cables with the tractor.
Two-wire system, 24 V operating voltage, explosion-proof design, rear five-chamber lights with integrated trigonal reflector, 2 licence plate lights, 8 side position lights, 2 front position lights. Without connecting cables with the tractor.
The quality of the painting of Grunwald semitrailers meets the requirements of the ISO standard for severe climatic conditions. The key to long-term protection against corrosion – thorough preparation of surfaces before painting. Therefore, all steel parts are shot blasted twice. In the first stage, the metal undergoes a rough purification, the second stage blasting before painting is already fully assembled metal construction.
Painting is made by modern technology paints based on epoxy and polyurethane basis. All used materials are manufactured in Europe and of high quality that allows to use semitriler in harsh conditions. Quality control service controls all technological stages of the process.
- 2 wheel chocks with holders;
- 2 rear rubber bump stops;
- mudguards over all the wheels;
- cradle for two spare wheels, holder for one spare wheel;
- tool box with a lock;
- fire extinguisher in a box.
Grunwald semitrailers are certified by Committee of the Russian Federation for Standardization, Metrology and Certification in accordance with the latest UNECE Regulations.
Warranty period for a semitrailer is 12 month from the date of its sale, for axles – 36 months. Provided EBS system of BPW company is installed, the warranty for the axles is extended up to 5 years.