Container semitrailer with hydraulic hoist
|Vehicle category||O4 standart|
|Container types||1x20 Ft, 2x20 Ft, 1x30 Ft, 1x40 Ft|
|Permissible gross weight||38 000 kg|
|Axle load||27 000 kg|
|Fifth wheel load||11 000 kg|
|Fifth wheel height||1 150 mm|
|Payload||31 750 kg|
|Tare weight||6 250 kg|
|Total length||13 406 mm|
|Total width||2 500 mm|
| Loading height
||1 422 mm|
|Amount of twist locks||12|
|Maximal lifting angle||36º|
- designed jointly with German technicians,
- welded frame of reinforced design, welded from two sides, consists of two welded longitudinal side members made of Swedish steel OVAKO, connected with each other by crossmembers and beams made of low-alloy steel 09Г2С,
- all the hang-on component parts are of the foreign production,
- lift axle installation capability,
- welding is fulfilled only by Swedish and Finnish equipment in the argon atmosphere.
- Welded frame of reinforced design, welded from two sides by flux cored electrode designed for - 40, consists of two welded longitudinal side members made of Swedish steel, connected with each other by crossmembers and beams made of low-alloy steel 09Г2С.
- 3-axle, BPW eco plus (Germany),
- air cushions, diameter 360 mm,
- drum brakes,
- load on axle is up to 9000 kg
- height of the fifth wheel is 1150 mm,
- pneumatic suspension,
- valve of H/S platform lifting and lowering,
- reinforced hitch plate with 2-inch king pin JOST (Germany) (2 positions),
- double-range landing gears JOST/Haacon (Germany),
- side protector made of aluminium alloy,
- rear bumper.
- Consists of 5-section telescopic hydraulic cylinder HYVA (Holland) with upper fastening, providing the dumping angle of 36°.
- meets the ECE requirements,
- automatic brake adjustment,
- antilock brake system ABS/EBS.
- 24 V according to the norms of ECE and ADR,
- tail lamps completed with backup lamp, fog light, turn indicators and reflector lamps,
- licence plate lamp,
- marker lights,
- side lights,
- reflector lamp plates,
- 2 connecting sockets and ABS socket on the front wall without connecting wiring
The quality of the painting of Grunwald semitrailers meets the requirements of the ISO standard for severe climatic conditions. The key to long-term protection against corrosion – thorough preparation of surfaces before painting. Therefore, all steel parts are shot blasted twice. In the first stage, the metal undergoes a rough purification, the second stage blasting before painting is already fully assembled metal construction.
Painting is made by modern technology paints based on epoxy and polyurethane basis. All used materials are manufactured in Europe and of high quality that allows to use semitriler in harsh conditions. Quality control service controls all technological stages of the process.
- tires of foreign production 385/65/22,5 (6+1) pcs.,
- steel wheel disks (of foreign production),
- 6 complete mudguards, rear mudguards with mudflaps,
- cradle for 2 spare wheels,
- tool box,
- 2 wheel chocks with a holder.
- Grunwald semitrailers are certified by Committee of the Russian Federation for Standardization, Metrology and Certification in accordance with the latest UNECE Regulations.
- 12 months unlimited-mileage warranty for semitrailer
- 36 months for axle unit
- 5 years for axle unit if EBS BPW is installed.